Monday, August 24, 2009

whaaa

I am.. dunno.

c",)

^K i figured out what that faceee was, and I was like laughing when Markkk finally pointed it out for me.

To kimberly:
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear kimberly,
Happy birthday to you!

Mmhmm, I know it's late on here, but yeah I'm pretty sure I greeted you on facebook like 10 times : ) HAHAH
tuesday, me + you + sandy with party hats... LOL KIDDING

kk so i NEEEEED to make a sephora trip like NOWWW, cause I'm on the website and I just wanna go and buy errything in there! Oh and I'm going to Tremendous todayyyyy! what whattt! I'm seriously so excited.. I've wanted to eat there since my sister brought home her leftovers :(:(:(:(
but now she's taking me :) and if she doesn't take me to sephora then umm...
I think I MIGHTT possibly just go to the mall by myself and go kerazy in that store

I'm about to go to sleep soon, because I think I'm actually tired before 4:30.
I'm listening to musiccc, and I've been listening to the same songs the wholee day !

playlist:
Houstatlantavegas Remix.
No Parade
Promise In the Dark
Hush Hush
How Many Times How Many Lies
Teardrops On My Guitar

(yeah.. taylor swift is pretty random in this little thang.)
ANyways,
i think i might just sleep now..
or not and just stay up. I don't even know what I do to pass the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment