I haven't blogged in a while, so I thought that it would be perfect to do so today, cause I'm so bored atm.
THURSDAY: I was plannnnning to stay in my bed, but of course that didn't work out so well. My sister called and told me we were going for dinner with my dad. I also bought my uniform + my school supplies. WTFFF, so not ready for school!!! at all!! ughh! Might I add that summer 09 was total lamesauce, mostly cause of the gay ass weather. I hate all this like random weather changes, like can't it be constant! I HATE CHANGE!
FRIDAY: I can't even remember what I did friday, no lie. I forget things easily, doesn't that suck.
SATURDAY: I went to 2 fam jams. The 1st one was kinda boring, cause it's my white side and they don't know how to get down like the flips. hahaha k totally kidding, but let's be serious... we were watching golf. But I wasn't really complaining , I like golf :)
2nd fam jam was kinda cute, kinda boring though. me and my little cuzzios, oh and my aunt too, were watching cake boss. :) and one of my cousins was a little chatterbox, i kinda love her cause she was just talking her life away and i enjoyed it (L)
Got home around 12 ish and then talked to Lbeans, and she was all "yo we're sneaking out tonight" and i was all "k i wanna come!" cause i'm just fuckin annoying like that. lol. so they came pour me and then we went to pick up Cnugz. we all went to portcredit, sadtimes, CUTETIMES, and scary times... ummmm fucken raccooons!!!!! Adawggg drove me home, and then i was like locked outta my house. freakin panicking like fuckkk! hahahaha sorry guys!!!! again!! Then I got home and Mmmmmmmuffins was totally doneeezo and we were on webcam... LOL! fuckn drunko for real! (exposed)
SUNDAY: slept till 2, lol. then woke up and did some shit, cant even remember. totally useless. then me and my sis got into a fight, sooo anger today. lol. but now she's my girlprend again <3 so i went to church after, and then i asked my momma to take me to the keg, then to br. LOLLL, MAJJORRRR craving for steak + bbt!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment