i am okay.
Just one day at a time, i will deal. It's all good. It will all be okay..
I have such bad memory now, it's terrible
it took me like 2 minutes to remember when i did today
haha. So, my mom wwoke me up like she called and started telling me to get ready
I HATEEEE people calling me and telling me to get ready like seriously
it makes me so maddd, haha. cause I'm cranky and I have to wake up and shower right away.
anyways, thats what i did today, because... well... I love shopping, duh.
So i went in hope of finding a perfect gift for Kimberly.. and of course I failed at it. Turns out me and Sandro are now buying a gift together
so tmrw we're going out... to the mall... cause we're having a teenage love affair.
OKayyyy not something to joke about? LOL KIM IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE READING, SORRY HAHAHAHA. i'm totally kidding!
we're goinggg to buy something cute for you, regardless. I hoppeee you'll like ittt!!
kk so i have to wake up at 11:30 and I find it really hard to wake up in the summer if i don't have like 10 hours of sleep... lazy fucking ass i already know
but yah. Going to sleep right now
Oh yeah, I have to start wearing my retainer, cause I haven't wore it in like 2 or 3 months... :S:S:S yeah SO BAD, and yesterday night i wore it and omg when i woke up, IT HURT LIKE A BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOWWWW. LIKEEEEE OMG it's an undescribable feeling. actually no it's not, haha it kinda feels like it feels when you put your braces in for the first time... yeah .:( hahah so i woke up at like 8 and i was almost crying.
ANYWAYS, sleep time for real now : )
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOLL
ReplyDeleteteenage love affair eh?! haha
:)