I am currently: okay.
Is there anything real in this world anymore? Cause the lights are gettin' brighter and plastic's all I ever see now.
I'm updating as much as i can remember.
Monday.. I can't remember. Of course. I think i just woke up and loafted in my beautiful likkle house.
Tuesday... I believe I was with CNuggets, and we watched the time traveller's wife <3
Seriously, it was so cute. We cried, lololol. but it is all good cause i liked it.
Then ran into my cuzzio + and her amigaaa. turns out we watched the same damn movie at the same time and we didn't even know.
and Apparently i saw her and some other person, and i didn't even know it was them bcause i am that damn blind now. GOshh, i need perfect vision again!
Oh and I took of my nails, maybe for a while times!
I am going back to pianoooo, I think it's final.
Put myself through sooo much pain tearing off those nails, geezzuh! but right when i took them off, I started practicing:)
Wednesday... to me, it isssssss still wednesday. but i didn't do anything fun. Just stayed home and loafted, the usual. Oh and played the piano for a while. Then went out and had pho with the mommadukes <3 she was flirting with the waiter toooo, omg. Lolll love her!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment