I am........................ bored, tired, stupid!
I am an idiotic child for staying up this late for no apparent reason, seeing as I have to wake up at 10 am, and well umm, i LOVEEE my sleep.
I need to learn to say no.
Actually, I need to learn to be mean!
Actually, I need to learn to stick to my decisions I make.
So off to bed I go!
p.s. KimB: goooodluck today girly! I know how stressful exams are :S I always took my theory tests in a cafeteria, and it made me nervous. lolol
RCM IS SOOOO SURRRIOUS, even with filling out your name and stuff... hahaha!
but you'll do great, duh!
love love love you, hope you feel better sooner or later!
i think you just need a little more lauren in your life. ;)
xoxox
(pls ignore the fact that I basically just had a convo with myself, lol)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment