Iam: kajwioeuaedjahg abalajba faiwej dblah i dont know
Today was pretty gay, like besides from seeing ceeN, we were kinda bored outta our minds and we watched 500 days of summer. (L) it was kyyyoottt.
and FUCK square one , you fucking see every fucking person you do notttt want to run into.
seeinggg as i have my blog like, publicized on facebook, lol.
i don't give a FUCKK if you read this, i actually hope you will.
cause the next few sentences are for you
Yeah, I am a bitch, the biggest one i can be, but only to you
you know what you did, yeahhhh i forgave you
but those were just words.
get it? I'm allowed to be a bitch to you, cause I can
I'm not the one who did wrong, it was all you
I did NOTTT do SHIT, as much as i wanted to..
I can say that I'm over what you did, cause I am
but after that day, you were a totally different person
I saw through you, and I still can to this day
honey, you can't fool me, why even bother?
cause i am definitely not trying to fool you.
be real & cut the crap!
Maybe I'm being a littttle harsh, but seriously, you aren't a good guy.
I wish everyone else could see that.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment