I am mad.
Lemme tell you something :
This is not Fantasy Island, it's the real deal. It appears you got your dream world mixed in with reality, but now I'm stuck up in this mess. Everyone's caught up in this mess. Do you think I'm stupid? I may have been before but now, I see everything crystal clear. If you loved us then why couldn't you just let us in? You should think about what you have right now, and not what you COULD have. But the damage is already done. You're already losing me.
But when it comes down to it... you've always been there for me. So.
I'll come around, maybe tomorrow maybe next week maybe next month but not right now.
Maybe if you just let it all out that night... then I would feel differently
Maybe when I call you back, you return the call (because i did call you back) I would feel differently
But you didnt
So That's how I feel about this whole little situation
Like I said, I'll come around.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment