Sunday, August 23, 2009

no more.

I am angry/sad/CON-FUCKING-FUSEDD.

I am not lying, today was so shitty.
I actually fell asleep at FRIGGGGGGGEN. 6AM lol
and then I skipped singing today because I wanted to sleep in:)
Then i went to some nxt party with my daddy,
like he was the friend of the person who held the party, but it was all his family and shiet so it was kinda awkward cause there was no people to talk to :(
So i got there at like 5:00, and we left at freggin 10:30!!!!!!!!! suckS!
i went to the washroom like 6 times cause I had some bladder problem today
i swear i peed like 8 or 9 times in totallll. hahaha
oh then i got home and MY BROTHER LEFTT
I WAS SO HAPPY WITH LIFE OMGOMGOMGOMG you don't even know. my dad was driving through to go to my house, and then my brother passed by us. and i did a little dance cause I was like, YESSS i could go out.
and then i got home and my mom was like, your brother's sleeping @ his gf's house tonighttt. and then i screammmmmmed with joy!
and then i texted lyna. twice. and called her. twice. and she fucking didnt fucking answer and i wanted to kill her during that whole hour.
so everything was being like stalled and stuff
and we were all loafting hard, until finally alpha called and then lyna was like, igght. and shiet.
so we left. timmmmmys! and now... here i am!
but like.. i unno
iunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno.

No comments:

Post a Comment