Monday, June 1, 2009

I on't careee!

whaddup whaddup! k finally updates :
miss manila pageant had my weekend packeddd. I didn't win, but i on't cur! i had so much fun honestly. it's gonna sound gay, but it ain't bout winning. at least i had the balls to go , true nuff?

k so i made friends. 16 girls!
They sorta kinda made my sundays!
now I'm gonna go crazy w/ pictures... SO SHUT UP AND LOOK. :)


probs the scariest moment of my life... honestly i was shaking getting the f'ing pappppper. but w/e I TRIED MY HARDEST
LOL try speaking in front of peopllllle with no clue what to say! hard shit!
its k though, i pulled it off














oh and this girl, hazel was my fave. she's prolly never gonna read this. oh well. she's the best!

















and now for familia. : )

she was the greatest. running around for me. love her!

my beautiful familia <3


my biffles! love them love them love them they are the best of all bestttt!
tanks tanks for the sign, and tanks tanks for coming to support, and tanks tanks for loving me when I'm ugly and oily and cake faced and bitchy
love you love you girls!

1 comment: