Hi darlings
I'm sorry I've been distant for the past few days and I'm really sincerely sorry
because I can't explain my weird mood swings and such
but I'm slowly coming back, by tomorrow I promise
I think its just cuz I'm stressed with school and stuff. but don't worry, Ill be back 100% realll reall soon
c:
I've just realized what you've been going through. I think I kinda forgot, because you always keep it to yourself and make it seem like you're okay
I'm honestly so sorry that sometimes I get annoyed with you and your problems, but its only cuz I forget about the hard hard times you're going through.
I realized when you were telling me about your dream, it hit me.
YOUR LIFE SUCKS. thats why me (and lyna) are here. to make it bettter!
i really tried to tell that girl what you're going through, to get her to understand.
i TRIED.
anyways, i love you <3
oh and thanks for always being here for me, even when you had shittier days than me, you stilll decide to help me instead of helping yourself
l:
HI HUNNY BUNCH.
like really, you're my girl and I back you up like no tomorrow. nooo tomorrow.
i just HAD to mention you in that long ass msg. :) thats how much love i have for you
and like thanks for always being here, never leaving my life. Like you know how much we all hate people who walk in and out of our lives... ahem . lolll. nuffff of those people, they just hurt us and they're just a waste, no? and Like, although i tell you everyday, you and ALPHABETSSSS are so cuteeeeee. LIke cuter than life. I love you guys, I want a relationship like you guys (L)
so basically, i love you my dear. see you tomorrow!!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment