Today was so borING. My mom would not let me go to school today, and I was like whatt why? She was like, Lauren you're still sick, and I'm like. okay. lolllllllllll
So yeah, Day 2 of staying home and I'm still not sick of it. cause I'd rather be at home than at school. ... can't wait till summmer!!!!:)
8 days? apparently. I actually can't wait for the weekend. just one more day :):)
i get super excited over small things.
k well today I went to practice for that parade shiet for pnd, LMFAOOO
IT WAS HONESTLYYY HONESTLY SUCH A JOKEEE. i was laughinggg through the whole thing
w/e i'm a filipino and i'm PROUD to hold the flag..... . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
yeah, suchhhh a joke. hahaha it should be.. cute!
Oh, and I had a dream, of living in this small town/ city... and then Catherine was in my dream. and we both wished we had raspy voices, and so we went to this magic guy, and he put a spell on us and then my stomache was woozy... and then my voice didn't become raspy after all. :(:(:( then i was sad, but then my sister and her bf popped up and they were like this guys a joke i can do card tricks better than him. and so we were walking back to my house and then MY BAG GOT STOLEN... lol and then i was like WAIT WHERE'S MY BAG, and then we saw it. across the street just sitting there. and then we did some crazy movements my bag came back into my hands.
HONESTLY... my sickness is making me phsyco, even in my dreams.
but all in all , today was really boring, the highlights of my day was watching The Game. (L)
p.s. congrats to LYNA. ;)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment