He tells me his problems. She tells me her problems. Then we have the other two who can't just can't get along and get into serious fights almost every month.
this ain't no highschool shit either, this is my life, my blood, my fam.
I can't even call this a family anymore, we're so fucking disfunctional it's weird how I can ignore it.Okay maybe I'm boosting a little, but compared to the most of ya'll with your cute parents and cute family, mine is just terrible.
Of course we're not a typical family, my parents are divorced, not totally but sure, separated or whatever.
But people say that we're still a family even when parents are separated.
You know what I say to that? bull fucking shit
I don't eat family meals anymore, I don't even eat at "dinner time" I actually don't even have a dinner time. My mom has food ready, but it's no big for her because she just has take out most of the time...
I seriously wish I can have a family meal again. with everyone. no one missing. Because I haven't had that in 3 years, and I barely even had a full family meal back then. My brother started driving when he was sixteen, and since then he was so rebel-ish that he said he didn't want to eat with us. Then a couple years later my sister started driving, so she wasn't eating dinner with us either.
After that it would only be my mom and me and my dad. My mom and dad would be fighting over something... or "discussing" issues.
But where were those meals when we were all genuinely happy with each other? Oh yeah... we had those close to never.
My mom and dad aren't fully settled . My mom's asking for things that my dad says he doesn't have. Hey, I believe him ... I think
My mom and dad just had a fight.. and it's just stupid
I'm sick of all the fights and stuff
I've had people yelling in my house my whole life. literally. Not a day went by where there wasn't an arguement
So the question is
Does it ever stop? Will it ever stop?
No. It wont. Not the fighting ... not the threats... not the breakdowns.
In this fairytale, It won't end.
Too bad it's nothing close to a fairytale. it's reality, and I can't get away.
I know that some people's lives are way worst than mine, so I feel bad for even complaining about stupid shit like this
but imagine your mother and your brother saying that you can't see your own father anymore
what would you do?
That's okay, there's always better days
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment