Monday, June 8, 2009

Jon and Kate plus 8!!

Okay, honestly I love this show so much and I thank Catherine for getting me into it like... last year? YEAH. this show just really melts my heart and I smile the whole episode long.

My favourite is Alexis because I think she's the cutest one out of all the girls and she's cute and she has soo much love to give. Usually kids show more love to their moms but Alexis is always hugging her dad and stuffffff (L) aw!
like really, looook :


I kinda reallly love mondays :

1) because now that school's over I can sleep in on Monday's and not have to sign in late :)

2) jon and kate!!! !! ! !! ! ! ! !nuffff said

3) gossip girl of course... but that's not on till the summer:(

Anywaysss back to rambling onto more important things in life :

SCHOOLS ALMOST OVER. 4 MORE DAYS. I'm happppppy : )

then summer school.... but W/E!

No comments:

Post a Comment