"Maybe, in your mind, you had me. But in my mind, you didn't have me completely.
My heart is still mine, and I'm no longer trippin over you. "I don't what to think I don't know what to feel I don't know where this life is
leading me I don't know what will happen next I dont know anything but I really
don't care.
I really really really really really really really really don't
care
I have changed my ways:
I'm not as nice as I used to be, I don't
care as much as I used to
talk shit, cuz I sure do
I have no problem
telling you I think you're a fucking bitch to your face
Usually what I say
is the truth, I don't lie or make up shit I aint like that
I think you're a
bitch, thanks for proving my point
I think you're a slut thanksssss for
proving my point Really
I used to care about you But not anymore
and I
think you are a big waste
Basically I'm done caring about people who
don't care for me
It's just a waste of time and energy
unneccessary pain
that could have been avoided
If you aren't gonna stay, then save me the time
Adios!
Monday, June 15, 2009
idc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment