I hate Mondays
especially today
i actually hate this whole week. 4 more days? 5 more days?
dunnnno but I'm shitting bricks
wait until friday. or saturday. omggggggggggggggg
K .
so i basically failed my history test today .
got catherine to help me FILL IN MY ANSWERS LOLLL
love chu baby!
and then today i was supposed to be on task and shit
but that didnt work out because!
i went to sleep and set my alarm for 5 to do my homework,
but i didnt wake up till 7.
and soooo i woke up and didnt start working till like, 9
FML! lol
so yeah i basically didnt study for french so I'm screwed but hopefully
it'll just come to me
and all i really studied for was science
I was supposed to start civics culminating today,
but i didnt . its due friday and I have no time to do it during the weeek
woooow I'm screwed
but its k. I got this
all i have to say is,
Wednesday, please come fast!
I miss my lynaaaa and I know it sounds homo but I really just can't wait to seeee her
she be my life! oh and catherine too...
Goodnight
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment