i wanna know how it feels to lose my arm, look for it, then find it and hold it. like those people did in the wars.
i wanna know how it feels to be shot.
i wanna see what life flashing before ones eyes really is.
i want a boy to chase after me only to realize hes too late.
^ all just cuz i'm so curious. (except the last one, thats for my personal satisfaction)
Hi there. I'm Lo. =) I'm sitting at home, but I wouldn't wanna be out because it was such a crappy dapppyyy day. I woke up late and jumped into the shower, then my hair turned out like whackkk, and i put it up and it was just w/e. I couldn't wear what I planned cuz of the ugggy weather. I went to singing lessons, it was rough. I felt sick after, so me and my mom ate. burger king, ughhh made me more sick. and then i went to get my dress fitting, and i wasn't looking forward to that either. but omggggg i actually loved it! cuz of the guyy, he like made my day. i was laughing like the whole time. omgosh after talking to him it was sunny. and i was so much happier with life. so i came home and helped my mom make dinner before she left. and now here i am. finding out that gossip girl's season finale is in like 2 weeks?!? breakingggg my heart! that is my fave fave show and like without it my weeks are kinda incomplete.
anyways. I'm wearing my oversizeddd green caridgan from american apparel. my favourite home sweater. <3>
k so i don't feel like typing anymore ishhhhh, so goodbye.
thanks to the dress designer, american apparel, and rin on the rox, for being so amazingly amazing. you made my day =*)
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment