today. woke up late and didnt go to school since it was half day
i watched 17 again and i cried. LOL. because of my family's private & personal life, get offfff my case
loafted at the mallll AS USUAL
Some people may call me a pussy cuz i just basically run away from my problems
Some people may call me a snob because I don't say hi to them or w/e
but you wanna know what?
i dont give a shit. because These people don't know how the effff i feel at all times
and I have a reason I act the way I do.
You really need to be in my position for a day to see that I really am hurting
and no, not from any boy. eff that shit
So yah, sometimes I just can't handle it anymore, and I really have a lot on my mind all day and all night, and I don't need another pointless issue to worry about
I understand we've been through shit, and it wasn't even a lot btw, and I was trying to put that aside forever. But you have to be a dick and be all awkward?
Tried to be your friend, clearly didn't work.
anyways. Main point of this:
I'm not a bitch, I'm not a pussy. (In this case** lol) But if you block me out of your life, what do you expect? Me to just come running to you ?
Hunny, you need a wake up callll.
girls talking shit= trouble. good luck! :)
*if you think this about who you think its about, you're probably a hundred percent right.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment