I haven't felt the need to blog in a while, caught up in other things like school, homework, family, friends, sleeping. SLEEP <3!!!!!
but since i've been sick the past 2 days (fml) i have nothing TO do except watch tv.
hahaha, but I'm kinda bored of the t.v. now sooo what a better way to pass the time ?
Everything is whatever now, I'm learning that things can't always go my way.
Even when I want a billion things, I know that I can't have it ALL.
What a great life lesson I'm finally beginning to understand!! 8-)....
But I'm enjoying everything that comes at me, I kinda like surprises :)
I'm trying to live one day at a time, live in the present.
Because I'm always reminiscing and looking ahead- Living in the past and planning my future.
But maybe, just this once, I can forget about what happened in the past, be happy right now, and be excited about what's gonna happen next!
The best things happen when you least expect 'em. :)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment