Is it true? You really don't give a shit?
Coulda fooled me.
I'm actually trying. Digging deeper, to find some 'truth' in what you say and do
But maybe it IS the truth, I'm just too blind to see it.
Apparently I was too young to understand, too young to comprehend what was happening right before my eyes.
I do remember some of it, and I wish I couldn't remember it at all.
You are a manipulative, controlling son of a bitch.
I can only call you that behind your back, because I think I may possibly love you too much to hurt you.
I wish you could feel the same way about me.
You can't though, and that's pretty sad, considering I'm your baby.
Coulda fooled me.
I'm actually trying. Digging deeper, to find some 'truth' in what you say and do
But maybe it IS the truth, I'm just too blind to see it.
Apparently I was too young to understand, too young to comprehend what was happening right before my eyes.
I do remember some of it, and I wish I couldn't remember it at all.
You are a manipulative, controlling son of a bitch.
I can only call you that behind your back, because I think I may possibly love you too much to hurt you.
I wish you could feel the same way about me.
You can't though, and that's pretty sad, considering I'm your baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment